The mechanically forced steering axles version is the ideal solution for better manoeuvrability in hard-to-reach places. On top of increased manoeuvrability, it benefits from a reduction in tire wear.
The Royen-built heavy-duty two-bar mechanical steering system that can be used with this roll platform model has proven itself for more than 20 years. The steering system is designed to withstand the most demanding operating conditions.
This type of roll platform semi-trailer can also be built in an expandable version, in this case with a hydraulically-forced steering system (also of Royen design).
For the undercarriage, there are several variants:
- 3-axle version with fixed axles
- 3-axle version, of which the first fixed liftable, the second and third axles mechanically steered
- 3-axle version, of which the first fixed liftable, the second and third hydraulically steered
- 3-axle version, all axles hydraulically steered
The chassis development has been designed to resist twisting and guarantee rigidity and strength under all conditions.
Depending on the nature of the transport to be carried out, this type of LoadWay roll platform semi-trailer can be equipped with side panels.
Specifications & strengths
- Various configurations available on request
- Stability and robustness
- Reinforced side raves
- Crossmembers closely spaced
- Twist-resistant frame
- Built for the most demanding conditions
- Proven durability – from 15 to 20 years of service life
- Higher resale value in the second-hand market
Areas of application
The Royen LoadWay Rollcrane roll platform semi-trailer is specially designed for the transportation of:
- Building materials (bricks, stones, etc.)
- Prefabricated concrete components
- Motorway markings and signage